* link 3 applications here you have voted on .You will not be stamped without three links
(those were the only unstamped apps) :)
• Name: Paris
• Age (please note we cannot rate the application if the user is under thirteen): 20
• How would you describe yourself?(includes strengths and flaws):
I am an ISFJ- introverted, sensing, feeling, judging. I am pretty shy towards most, but if I know you I am much more outgoing. I would say I am quite artsy, yet I am organized (well, when it comes to the computer and stamping). I am a planner, a dreamer, and a dork. I pride myself on good morals, I am pretty insecure, etc. I recently asked my mom and some close friends in real-life to describe me (I take stamping seriously, haha), and the most common adjectives they mentioned besides "sweet" were: funny, competitive, and uptight. I was surprised for the most part, but I guess it is true.
• What are you passionate about? Disney, (obviously)! XD
• Pet Peeves? Rude customers, tattoos, cussing, mooching.
• What are you not so good at? Math and controlling my emotions!
• Do you have any talents? Baking, cooking, and Photoshopping. I am a creative person in general!
• How do you view friendship? I rarely see my friends from home, though they mean a lot to me. My online friends are very dear to me, if not more than my home friends.
• Family, friends, lovers, possessions, careers. What order would you put these, from highest to lowest priority? Family, friends, careers, possessions, lovers. (Considering I have never even been kissed!)
• Favorite Color(s) and why? Periwinkle- I have loved that color and crayon since I was born.
• Favorite Place(s) and why? Disneyland- it just makes me happy!
• Favorite Movie(s) and why? Beauty and the Beast, You've Got Mail, and the 1960's version of The Parent Trap. They all remind me of childhood.
• Favorite Book(s) and why? I am an HP nerd, and have always loved PoA the best!
• Favorite Television Show(s) and why? Top Chef, most reality shows, Food Network, Disney Channel.
• Favorite Food(s) and why? Cheeseburgers or my family's potato cheese casserole! *drools*
This or That
• Implusive or Cautious: Cautious
• Optimistic or Pessimistic: In between
• Mature or not so mature: Mature
• Confident or Shy: I am definitely not confident, and I have my shy moments. I don't know if you could define me as all that shy anymore though!
• Introverted or Extroverted: Introverted, though my job is to be extroverted.
• What's your favorite Emmy Rossum character? Why? You know, I honestly haven't seen many of her films (though I need to!), but if I had to choose I would her portrayal of Audrey Hepburn!
• Which Emmy character could you imagine being best friends with? Why? Either Audrey or Christine! I have always admired Audrey, and Emmy did a great job of showing her creative and determined side as a child. Christine seems as though she would have the same type of personality as me with her emotions, and I think we could relate.
• Which of Emmy's romantic interests could you imagine being romantically involved with? Why? Probably Erik, for no other reason than his mystery. :P
Anything else you feel needs to be said? Thank you for voting! :)
Current Mood: accomplished