link 3 applications here you have voted on . You will not be stamped without three links
There was no one to be voted on. I’ll vote as applications pop up.
• Name: Bridget
• Age: 24
• How would you describe yourself?(includes strengths and flaws): I’d describe myself as a wallflower. I’m very introverted but somehow I crave interaction with people. I’m creative and intelligent. I’m eccentric and sometimes that puts people off, but the ones who are worth it always stick around. I’m a good friend with a big heart. I’m a little unstable, too, which hinders me in different ways.
• What are you passionate about? Most of all I am passionate about ballet. I used to be a competitive dancer. I’m also passionate about bettering my health.
• Pet Peeves? Cruelty, Rude People, Narrow Minds, and Soggy Toast
• What are you not so good at? Interacting. I really suck at interacting with other people especially in crowds. I’m not very good at calculus, either.
• Do you have any talents? Yes, I’m a very good dancer. I’m good with plants. I can play French horn well. I used to compete vocally. In school I was a cheerleader and, in the later years, on danceline.
• How do you view friendship? Friendship is one of the most important thing in the world for me. I don’t know what I would do without my friends. Probably choke and die.
Family, friends, lovers, possessions, careers. What order would you put these, from highest to lowest priority? Family, Lovers, Friends, Career, Possessions
• Favorite Color(s) and why? I like powder pink because of the femininity it implies. I also like red because it’s fiery and passionate.
• Favorite Place(s) and why? I like the Fellows Riverside Gardens in my city’s park. I’m a sucker for beautiful flora. I also feel comfortable in my bedroom.
• Favorite Movie(s) and why? Der Krieger Und Die Kaiserin. It’s a dark, German language romance. It focuses on a man named Bodo who is tortured by the suicide of his fiancee and Sissi, a nurse at an in-patient psychiatric facility. Sissi is hit by a bus and Bodo saves her life. She pulls a button from his sleeve as they part and uses it as her only clue to track him down. It’s beautiful, but very dark.
• Favorite Book(s) and why? House of Leaves by Mark Z. Danielewski. It’s hard to sum up. There are different storylines going on at once. It’s a nice mixture of suspense, horror, mystery, and, of course, sex.
• Favorite Television Show(s) and why? I like escapism when it comes to TV. I like to watch Vampire Diaries, Heroes, Paranormal State and Ghost Hunters. Technically, Ghost Hunters and Paranormal are reality shows, but they’re far enough out there to tickle my fancy. I also like Gossip Girl, Glee, and Bones.
• Favorite Food(s) and why? I like cooking with tofu and pasta. Maybe not at the same time. You can do just about anything with these two foods.
This or That
• Impulsive or Cautious: Cautious
• Optimistic or Pessimistic: In the middle
• Mature or not so mature: Mature
• Confident or Shy: Shy
• Introverted or Extroverted: Introverted
• What's your favorite Emmy Rossum character? Why? I’m partial to the movie and book Mystic River. You never really got to meet Katie, but she seemed like a sweet young girl. Either her or Christine Daae because I am a sucker for Phantom.
• Which Emmy character could you imagine being best friends with? Why? Probably Laura. She seemed studious so I could imagine carrying on a conversation with her.
• Which of Emmy's romantic interests could you imagine being romantically involved with? Why? Raoul De Chagny or, of course, Erik the Phantom. I’m a sucker for Phantom.
Anything else you feel needs to be said? Hmm... Nope!