* link 3 applications here you have voted on .You will not be stamped without three links
There's nothing to vote on.
• Name: Natalie.
• Age (please note we cannot rate the application if the user is under thirteen): Sixteen.
• How would you describe yourself? (includes strengths and flaws): Briefly? A mix between an INFP and ENFP. Haha, sorry about that. Gotta write more. On the outside, I'm quite apathetic and sarcastic to everything, but in the inside I tend to be happy, cheerful and optimistic. Other than that, I can be kind of cute and sometimes people call me adorable. It's not because I'm nice to everyone or like to smile, it's just that I always do things that people may call strange, but cute. Althrough I don't show it, I'm curious and easily excited. I can never hate anyone, even if he/she really hurt me. I may hold grudges for a little, but eventually get over it. I've never meant to brag, but I can call myself a smart person. Okay, just not in the school subjects way (excluding languages, I'm close to perfect in it... surprisingly). But I can understand anything even in my hated subjects, like math. I really love helping anyone (especially when they thank me for my help, it makes me feel important). Now to the negative points, I have an avoidant personality disorder, which really bugs me. I can freely talk to people without shyness only when I understand what they won't say do anything I won't like. I have a problem with adding LJ friends too, lol... but after that, I'm pretty much talkative and friendly. I'm quite stubborn. If I really want something, I get it. People never listen to me or think of me seriously. I care too much about that others think of me, I'm too sensitive to criticism; taking every raised eyebrow and twitch of the mouth personally. I do drama a lot, that's why people often call me princess-like (in a good way, lol :Р). I'm quite the selfish one. Sorry, it turned out to be quite long... *sigh*
• What are you passionate about? Happy people!; the color pink (check: username!); romantic movies, shoujo manga and honest love in general; things that remind me of something exciting (define like - photos, diary, etc.); anything that is cute and/or fluffy.
• Pet Peeves? People who bully others just to look cool and think so highly of themselves because of that, judgemental people.
• What are you not so good at? Sports. I can't even swin. I fail at almost everything related to sport. Even through I love bicyles, jumping and running.
• Do you have any talents? I learn something new very fast and easily (though I always forget about it anyways).
• How do you view friendship? It's a very important part of my life. I think it's impossible to live without it.
• Family, friends, lovers, possessions, careers. What order would you put these, from highest to lowest priority? Family, lovers, possessions, friends, careers.
• Favorite Color(s) and why? Pink for the pure win!
• Favorite Place(s) and why? Home sweet home. There's no other place where I can feel so beloved :)
• Favorite Movie(s) and why? 'Butterfly Effect'. I suggest you watch this, because it's seriously made of awesome!
• Favorite Book(s) and why? I love Harry Potter and books by Meg Cabot and anything in this style. I love girly books!
• Favorite Television Show(s) and why? Veronica Mars, because it has everything: detective, interesting plot, romance and teenage problems.
• Favorite Food(s) and why? Almost everything from McDonalds. Yeah. xD And ice-cream is yummy!
This or That
• Implusive or Cautious: Cautious. I always think before I act. Sometimes I want to be a lot more impulsive, being cautious IS boring :/
• Optimistic or Pessimistic: Mostly optimistic, but I have my pessimistic side too.
• Mature or not so mature: Mature, but it doesn't mean I can't act all childish.
• Confident or Shy: Shy, but I try to fight with it.
• Introverted or Extroverted: Extrovert with those who I know and can trust; introvert with cool people or just people in general... lol.
• What's your favorite Emmy Rossum character? Why? I think Bulma, because she's a kickass character xD
• Which Emmy character could you imagine being best friends with? Why? Katie, I guess. She seems pretty nice and cheerful, I think I'd be able to get along with her.
• Which of Emmy's romantic interests could you imagine being romantically involved with? Why? The Phantom? I'm always attracted to dark characters like him.
Anything else you feel needs to be said? Nope!
Current Mood: curious