* link 3 applications here you have voted on. You will not be stamped without three links
• Name: Kelly
• Age (please note we cannot rate the application if the user is under thirteen): 21
• How would you describe yourself?(includes strengths and flaws): I'm very much an INFP - introverted, intuitive, feeling, perceiving. While I love being with my friends and family and meeting new people, sometimes I am uncomfortable in big groups and it really wears me out to be around people 24/7. I definitely need my alone time. I'm compassionate - I hate seeing people in pain, and it's hard to deal with it when I can't do anything to help. Sometimes even seeing people cry is enough to make me cry too. While it may take me a while to open up, I'm a pretty friendly person and once you're my friend I consider you a friend for life. I'm also quite loyal, and will stick by you through anything. I'm also supportive of people and their decisions -- as long as they're good ones. However, I can be VERY lazy sometimes, and I have a tendency to put things off until the last possible minute. Sometimes I worry too much and I get stressed out easily. I can also be very withdrawn - I don't usually like displaying my feelings for everyone to see, so even if I'm not okay I will usually say that I am to avoid talking about them or burdening other people with them. I'm also a bit of a dreamer and a hopeless romantic, although I'm not so hopeless that I'm going to fall for the first guy to ever look at me. I also think I'm a very open-minded person, and I'll accept you for who you are, regardless of your beliefs and how different or similar they may be to mine.
• What are you passionate about? Being the best friend and person I can be, doing the best I can in school, and helping people.
• Pet Peeves? Gum-chewing and other loud, obnoxious chewing sounds, noises people make when they sleep, rudeness, arrogance, and when people complain about things but don't bother to do anything about it.
• What are you not so good at? Sports, math, talking to boys
• Do you have any talents? Writing, baking, and I'm good at listening to people
• How do you view friendship? Friendship is one of the greatest things in the world! Next to your family, your friends are the ones who will stick by you through everything. I think that a good, true friendship is difficult to find, but once you do you should cherish it. I can definitely say that I would not be the person I am today without my friends!
• Family, friends, lovers, possessions, careers. What order would you put these, from highest to lowest priority? Family, friends, lovers, careers, possessions.
• Favorite Color(s) and why? Pink, blue and purple. I just think they're really pretty, and I love all shades they come in.
• Favorite Place(s) and why? My home, because I'm always so comfortable when I'm there, Europe, because I love the culture and the sights (so pretty!) and Disneyland, because it's so much fun and I love feeling like a kid again!
• Favorite Movie(s) and why? Breakfast at Tiffany's, because I think it's a gorgeous film and it's so inspirational. I've often felt the same way as Holly does, and the hopeless romantic in me loves the romance as well.
• Favorite Book(s) and why? I love so many, but I think that the Harry Potter series will always be my favorite. They are incredibly well-written and I love how intricately the plot was woven together. The characters are fantastic, fun to read about and very relateable, and the writing is exciting, witty, and intense.
• Favorite Television Show(s) and why? I love Gossip Girl, Grey's Anatomy, Gilmore Girls, Pushing Daisies, The Office, NCIS, Numb3rs, and lately I've been getting into Glee.
• Favorite Food(s) and why? Coffee, chocolate, and ice cream are my ultimate comfort foods, and I love Italian and Chinese cuisine and seafood!
This or That
• Implusive or Cautious: I'm much more cautious, but I can be impulsive, especially when shopping!
• Optimistic or Pessimistic: Optimistic, but I definitely have my pessimistic tendencies!
• Mature or not so mature: Mostly mature.
• Confident or Shy: Definitely more shy.
• Introverted or Extroverted: Introverted. While I love meeting new people and hanging out with friends, it can really wear me out sometimes and I need my alone time.
• What's your favorite Emmy Rossum character? Why? It's hard to say because I've only seen two of her films, and I really don't want to sway.
• Which Emmy character could you imagine being best friends with? Why? I'm not sure of this either. :\
• Which of Emmy's romantic interests could you imagine being romantically involved with? Why? Uhhh, none that I know of, at least. Sorry that I'm being really vague with these answers, I just haven't seen that many of her movies.
Anything else you feel needs to be said? Thanks for reading and voting, and please don't sheepvote!
Current Mood: sleepy