* link 3 applications here you have voted on .You will not be stamped without three links
• Name: Rachel
• Age (please note we cannot rate the application if the user is under thirteen): 18
• How would you describe yourself?(includes strengths and flaws): In a nutshell - I am the biggest INFP (introverted intuitive feeling perceiving) you will ever meet. We are considered "the healers" - we're sensitive and tend to be ruled more by our hearts than our heads. I am fascinated by how the human mind works and am currently studying Psychology in college, in addition to continuing my violin studies.
Positive: Intuitive, intelligent, loyal, pensive/thoughtful, kind
Negative: Sensitive, anxious, stubborn, sarcastic, shy
• What are you passionate about? Anything involving those I love, music, and my beliefs (I'm a bleeding-heart liberal!).
• Pet Peeves? Arrogance, lies, people talking on cell phones while driving, and people who are convinced that they know everything.
• What are you not so good at? Yardwork, most sports, and public speaking.
• Do you have any talents? Mostly music. I play the violin, viola, and piano, and sang second soprano in my high school's choir.
• How do you view friendship? The closest platonic bond two people can have. It is a blessing. ♥
• Family, friends, lovers, possessions, careers. What order would you put these, from highest to lowest priority? Family, friends, lovers, possessions, careers. So, the order they're already in.
• Favorite Color(s) and why? Purple
• Favorite Place(s) and why? My favorite places that I've been out of the ordinary are London and Venice. Traveling to a foreign country is like being on an adventure to me.
• Favorite Movie(s) and why? Right now, it's Angels and Demons, but I also love Love Actually and Sweeney Todd.
• Favorite Book(s) and why? The Gemma Doyle trilogy by Libba Bray, the Harry Potter series, and the Series of Unfortunate Events by Lemony Snicket. They just draw you in, and include bits of just about every genre.
• Favorite Television Show(s) and why? Pushing Daisies, The Big Bang Theory, and How I Met Your Mother. They're so unique and quirky!
• Favorite Food(s) and why? Thai potstickers in red curry sauce! Mmm.
This or That
• Implusive or Cautious: In the middle, but a bit more impulsive, I suppose.
• Optimistic or Pessimistic: I can swing either way, but I tend to be more realistic anyway.
• Mature or not so mature: More mature
• Confident or Shy: Shy
• Introverted or Extroverted: Introverted
• What's your favorite Emmy Rossum character? Why? Hard to pick, but I'd say Laura. She's smart and brave, but is also very kind. She seems like she'd be a lot of fun to hang out with and have as a friend.
• Which Emmy character could you imagine being best friends with? Why? Laura, for the above reasons.
• Which of Emmy's romantic interests could you imagine being romantically involved with? Why? Aw, Sam was just so cute! ♥ He's the type of guy I'm usually into - smart, sweet, slightly nerdy. :P
Anything else you feel needs to be said? More of an anecdote than anything, but I've been told many times that I look like Emmy! :D